Summer Bucket List
I thought I would post about our bucket list for the summer. When I say “our”, I mean the one I came up with right now without talking with Tim.
First, a few trips:
- Yosemite with my fam
- 4th of July with Tim’s fam
- A week in DSM with my fam, while Tim is in Canada
While all of these sound fun, I’m exhausted thinking about the traveling…or maybe I’m just exhausted.
Around our city:
- Listening to live music at our local outdoor mall
- Splash park
- Walk to local ice cream shop
- Fly kite
- Running through sprinklers
- Attending a local festival (every city has one around here)
- S’mores over the fire pit
- Bubble maker
Some of those may not seem too exciting, but they are for Avery!
- Start running again (and get back in shape/lose the baby weight)
- Sleep when I can
- Read a book
What can I say, I am a mom of a newborn and a 2 year old…believe it or not, these goals are actually lofty.
What’s on your summer bucket list?